It is strongly recommended that you upload single page PDFs to InSite. Uploading single page PDFs, each properly named for it’s folio will ensure that pages are properly imposed in the correct sequence. If you create a multipage PDF from your original document, here is how you can split it into single page PDFs using Adobe Acrobat.
Since version 6 Adobe Acrobat Professional has had the ability extract single page PDFs from a multipage PDF.
This is how it can be done:
- Open your multipage PDF in Adobe Acrobat.
- From the Document menu choose Extract Pages…
- In the Extract Pages dialog box select the page range you wish to extract and place a check mark next to Extract Pages As Separate Files. Next click OK.
- In the Destination Folder Dialog box choose the destination folder to which you wish to extract the files to.
- Acrobat will proceed to extract they pages you choose into single page PDFs and place them into folder you designated. Note the the file name does not match the File Naming Best Practices . You can rename your PDFs using the Adobe Bridge Batch Renaming Tool.